Monday, June 4, 2012

Pre-Camp Reflections

QUESTIONS



1) What interests you in the project?
2) What do you want to learn by doing this project?
3) What questions do you have about this project?
4) What do you personally want to achieve by the end of the project?




I was interested in this project because it is applicable into the modern society where many forms of media are becoming digitalized, as well as due to personal interest. I was also interested because the project requires the use of Adobe Photoshop, which I mainly use for color correcting and in this case, it is used for a form of art.

I want to learn how to edit photos and add special effects to it to make the photo seem completely different and realistic. Basically, I want to improve my Photoshop skills and make good use of these new-found skills, such as designing posters for professional events.

As for questions, I do not have any at this point of time since I do not exactly know what exactly we are supposed to do for the project itself, but I believe that questions will come naturally over the course of the project as I come across interesting things.

Personally, I want to be able to use Photoshop with ease, almost like a second nature as it may help pull me away from gaming and is also a "healthier" way to spend time instead of gaming. I also want to be able to use Photoshop properly since I have an old version of it at home and have not really touched it since the day I got it so it will not be a white elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment